ManWithoutLifeManWithoutLife

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pico Day Pico Day

This is more dark and realistic version of Jerry to me.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

That's only my opinion. So don't pay attention.

The animation is good (as always) but you can see that a lot of people on youtube and some reviewers here (like me) are not very glad with your work. You might find it funny but in fact it's very offensive (in so many ways that you can't even imagine). You may understand me when you'll see some episodes of South Park or Sealab 2021 where you can see stereotype representation of people from your country.
And I also find the song very annoying and the rhythm kind of dull - that is something unexpected from you.
That's actually makes me upset because I like your other works and I'm fan of your animation..

Jaws Fan Fiction Jaws Fan Fiction

PHEW!

Everything went better than expected!

Falconer02 responds:

Very realistic, right?

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Wow!

Stickman fight movie is pretty ready-made genre itself. But you turned it double ready-made with a plot of your submission. Good animation though.

Coffee, boy! Coffee, boy!

o_O

OMG! I like this flash so much - I just watched it about 20 times - maybe it's too much but I don't care because it's marvelous! Thank you for this work because I really enjoyed watching it.

Castle Gravenstone Castle Gravenstone

Funny...

But predictible!

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Awesome!

"Nasha Russia", test content ets. - all of this stuff availible for those who knowes Russian. Good work!

The Perfect Storm 2 The Perfect Storm 2

Too senceless!

The animation is wonderfull but it's senceless - I mean, what the f*ck is this? The thing, possible mouse, kills a dog without reason, but it's still alive and then find a kind of weapon that possibly kills blue bastard. Maybe, your work is a kind of "funny movie" and I'm dumb, that can't find "astonishing" humour of it, but I think I'm possibly not!

Just a Pilot- Short1 Just a Pilot- Short1

It was in... Futurama!

This is just like in Futurama! But Fry did it better!

Alienslushie responds:

It wasn't exactly copying... it happened...S;v)

Dining with the Devil Dining with the Devil

What a twist!

I find the plot of the story both intresting and sentimental!