ManWithoutLifeManWithoutLife

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pico Day Pico Day

This is more dark and realistic version of Jerry to me.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

That's only my opinion. So don't pay attention.

The animation is good (as always) but you can see that a lot of people on youtube and some reviewers here (like me) are not very glad with your work. You might find it funny but in fact it's very offensive (in so many ways that you can't even imagine). You may understand me when you'll see some episodes of South Park or Sealab 2021 where you can see stereotype representation of people from your country.
And I also find the song very annoying and the rhythm kind of dull - that is something unexpected from you.
That's actually makes me upset because I like your other works and I'm fan of your animation..

Jaws Fan Fiction Jaws Fan Fiction

PHEW!

Everything went better than expected!

Falconer02 responds:

Very realistic, right?

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Good game!

I just can't stop doing this!

Mashhouse Mashhouse

Not so difficult!

It demandes a little bit deftness and less using brains from me! The most of all it demandes patience! I don't have anought the last one. So I just tired to play.

exotworking responds:

Patience is the key to everything.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Click SKIP and play ahead!

For me, it's a simple fighting game with bombast lyrical digressiones!.. Hate the fight in the cage!

Solus- In Soviet Russia Solus- In Soviet Russia

What do you mean?

Your melody is a kind of stereotype. It proves that you have no idea about Russian or Soviet music. It's Jewish tune mostly I suppose. And I don't think that your work belongs to jazz (wrong instruments) and the sound is too artificial. You'd better listen real 'Soviet Russia' music first and compose music than!

SolusLunes responds:

I mean it was fun to make, and that's what I thought of, party pooper. :p